Pages

Thursday, January 1, 2015

Intro to My Photography




Okay, so these are some of my favorite photos from the shoots that I have done in the last 4 months. I only got my Nikon in September so I haven't had the chance to do a ton of shoots, but I am definitely looking forward filling 2015 with lots and lots of photo taking!

Just looking back on my first photos I took in September, and comparing them to photos I took yesterday, I can see improvement (which is good because those September photos were a complete mess!). In this last week I have especially found a new light in my photography and my preferences with my photos. At first, I was trying to mimic the actions of other photographers I admired. Now, I feel like I am finally getting my own ideas on who I want to be and what I want my photos to look like.

I am also super grateful for all of the photographers I have recently met through instagram, twitter, school, and just in person! They have been so willing to take a look at my work and give me pointers and advice to help me better my talent. So basically they all rock the world!

Alright, so I hope you guys can enjoy some of those photos above! Feel free to email me, comment, or message me with questions or comments. If you want to see some other past photos I have plenty more on my Instagram, including the really bad ones! Just yesterday I did a shoot of two of my best friends up in the Alpine area, so hopefully I will have that shoot posted in the next couple days. Happy New Year everyone! Lets make it better than ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment