Pages

Friday, January 9, 2015

Guest: My Amazing Cousin Colby

Hi! My name is Colby. I love to write, read, and have fun! I started my blog a few weeks ago and I'm super excited about it! I write about anything going on in my life and things that bring hope and inspiration to others. I want people to know that they can always find hope no matter what is going on in their lives. I have been able to find lots of hope in life despite having a disability.

I had a very traumatic birth, and as a result I have cerebral palsy. My disability affects the right of my body. Sometimes it's hard (especially when I was younger) not being able to do some of the things that other kids can do. But I've realized that we are all different and we all have strengths and weaknesses. We shouldn't spend time comparing ourselves to others. Instead we should focus on getting more strengths and serving others. 

I hope people who read my blog will realize we can always find hope in life no matter what is going on in our lives. All we need to do is just look for the positive in the things that are going on. There is a positive side to everything-- sometimes we just have to look for it. 

I hope you will take the opportunity to read my blog. I really try post things that people can relate to and that will inspire others. 

I'm thrilled that Makei has started his own blog! He is a great photographer and has so many amazing things to share with the world. I am grateful for all he has done for me and the support he has given me. I am very happy he's my cousin and I love spending time with him. 

No comments:

Post a Comment