Pages

Monday, December 29, 2014

Hello Everyone!

Okay this is my very first post so watch out. It might be a little rough. Anyways, whats up guys?! I am so excited to share a little bit of my life with whoever wants to visit this blog! Initially I created this blog so that I would be able to share my photos with everyone in a more in depth and personal way. That's definitely something I'm going to do, but I may add a little bit more into the mix.

Without a doubt, one of my biggest, and most recent passions/hobbies is photography. I absolutely love taking photos and sharing my creativity and perspectives with others. I used to play sports, and ever since I stopped, I haven't really had anything that I could put time and effort into and really be satisfied. Up until now. With my practice of photography, I finally have something that I feel like I can work hard at and improve and progress in. So I'm really excited to be able to share my passions and creations with anyone and everyone that visits this blog.

In addition, to my photography, I also have a love for writing. Ever since I was little I have loved to write and put my thoughts and emotions down onto paper. Whether it was a short story about magical creatures, or a persuasive essay to my parents convincing them to let me create a Facebook account, I have always turned to writing. So through the process of creating this blog, I have decided that this may also be a place for me to divulge my love for writing. Because of this, many of my posts may be hybrids between photography and writing.

Once again, I am so stoked to be able to connect with all of you and share my creativity in a more meaningful way. I would love to talk and get to know everyone that visits this blog, even if I already know you! Lets become better friends. Also, any of you that also enjoy what I enjoy, let me know so we can adventure. I really wanna make more friends that share the same passions as me. My email, twitter, and Instagram are all up in that left corner. So we should be friends! 

I hope that you all can enjoy this blog (and that this first post wasn't a complete train wreck). I guess that I will see you all around! Lets do this.



No comments:

Post a Comment